3.17.2011

Everything looks perfect from far away

So, I guess all of us kids have felt the same at one time or another. At this point in my life I feel so much teenage angst, it really entertains me; the thoughts in my head are hilarious to my rational side.
I'll be real, life hasn't been all that bad. Been in trouble but I guess my friends have taken care of it, I'm decently happy. School, school could be better. Well grades. But otherwise it goes by day to day, happy to sad, blah blah. Its either one day I'm happy as fuck or the next I'm listening to my ipod. But by the end of the day one of my friends just cheers me the fuck up.
I swear, I fucking love my lit class. It really could be the best class in the world. We all connect, we all do what we want, we are all individuals. I feel so fucking at home I love it.
So I am sorta happy and sorta sad, this weird awkward grey area. It doesn't bother me too much,
I'm borderline loving life but borderline depressed. Its a weird equation. I'm super suprised at all that has happened in my senior year so far. January to Feb was great, partying, partying, partying, girls, fucking great. I had a good time. March has been somewhat dry but its not like its not exciting.
And fucking everyone in the crew has a fucking baby now haha. Not me and few others but shit, hella nigs comin up. I'm not tryna get my hopes up, gotta keep my distance and whatnot. Love makes you so happy but I never want to be hurt ever again.
This blog isn't really thought through, I just woke up from a 3 hour nap and I have loads of homework. Coffee is my friend.
Talk to you soon blog.