3.19.2011

Dear Amina

Honestly, I am suprised we're still friends, I was sucha fucking dick to you! And I never thought we'd be as close as we are now. But as of now we are the best of friends, the peanut to my butter, the smoke to my high :D I don't remember the first time we hung out, but I vividly remember you and Jo at Kam's party, when I really needed taking care of and you just sorta teased me about being throwed. Anywho, you're really like my fucking bestfriend and I love you for that, you better not forget about me when you become a successful ass artist. And you have good taste in music, I'm suprised someone can actually introduce me to something new! You're basically my other half, you're like the girl version of me, kinda sorta. I feel so comfortable around you and I dig that you wear my hoodies like everyday haha. So anyways, you're the coolest fucking girl ever, being the counterpart to me and all. Good taste in music, super swag, alla that. We have hella similar mindsets and shit, like we are just disgusted with people and high school hahaha. We go to the library together, we sit around in our cars and talk, you are extremely fun to be around. I'm gonna miss your ass when you dip to socal, you have no idea how much it'll suck to not have you around. I literally tell you everything, well not everything but most things that I think about. I have no clue what my mental state would be, as I just pour my feelings out to you like everyday haha. I'd probably just be driving myself crazy instead of just you.

<3Nicholas