7.04.2011

NO WHERE TO BE FOUND

So worn out. I just had a few mixed drinks and some mary jane. Pretty nuts. Just cleaned my room and did some laundry. Its like two in the morning. My daily logs in my journal are getting hazy. Unfortunately life is flying by. Its already July. Time.. is gonna be gone soon. Really scary. Things are gonna change so much in the next few months. I have been trying to do as much as I can though. I lose so much sleep and dont ever have energy but I keep doing things.. I want to make memories with all these people while I can. Even though theyre just snakes.

Where are the real people at? Maybe I just need more close/real friends. Getting lied to like crazy and it sucks. I want some real fucking homies. Who are true. I want someone to count on. I hate being lonely thought I like alone time. The world gets colder the more I get to know people.. Trust is so hard to find real talk. I would cut off these people but its so fucking hard