12.13.2013

It's been so long

I miss this blog. I kept a diary for years on this thing. I stopped writing right before John left to the military. Right when league started in on my life. Hilarious. A lot has changed.

I am happy as fuck with the love of my life on this spree of bliss and never caring what the time is. I'm so happy. It is lovely being like this but it scared me to the core because something this great cannot last forever, I am never just happy for long. Complications and doubts enter the frame and things go awry for the time being. But I cope well and am determined with this one. You dont find great girls everywhere you know. I truly miss knowing myself to the fullest though. I am so lost in this ecstasy that nothing is clear, its all a blurry illusion. I'm so strung out on joy and smiles, I cant even comprehend where my personality is going.

I'm trapped in my own delusions but it makes me so damn happy being this way.